We hope everyone had an amazing Memorial Day Weekend. Cox Cleaning would like to take the time to thank all who have served our country (past and present)!
Here are seven reasons you should thank a Veteran this week!
- Thank you for risking your lives for people you never met, what is not a greater act of love to lie down one’s life for a friend.
- Thank you for putting your life on hold, you have put your career, families, dreams, ambitions on hold so we could continue on with ours.
- Thank you for your amazing work ethic, freedom does not mean we get to do anything we want but rather limiting ones actions for the greater good of our fellow man.
- Thank you for your honor and integrity, thank you for having a code of morality, and understanding the injustice in the world. Thank you for holding on to your beliefs so we could be free with ours.
- Thank you for enduring the unspeakable, we hardly believe that your battle is not over once you are back on US soil, we vow to make an effort to be compassionate and acknowledge the battles you still fight within your mind and heart. We will never forget.
- Thank you for your compassion and ability to see past the men and women who were considered “enemies”, and see them again as human.
- Thank you for being a builder, not only do you build a stronger nation every day with your dedication but thank you for building our hope in times of trial.
We understand that there are only a few days out of the year you are truly acknowledged, but know that your service is not overlooked. Everyday is memorial day for our nations heros. Thank you again for the service to our nation.
Be Clean, Be Happy, Be Healthy