The number one cause of stress around the holidays is lack of sleep. A good night’s rest can clear the mind and give you the energy needed to concur all your tasks.To make sure you get the most out of your night’s rest, here are a few tips on what to clean for a better night’s rest.
- Wash pillow covers, duvets, sheets and comforters once a week
- Swipe the areas under your bed and behind the headboard once a week
- Clean your ceiling fan every other week
- Dust your baseboards once a month
- Vacuum the carpet once a week
Be Clean, Be Healthy, Be Happy